The Medtronic Zotarolimus-Eluting Peripheral Stent System for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Males With Sub-optimal Response to PDE5 Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEN
- Sponsors Medtronic
- 28 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT01643200).