Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Dose-finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Three Doses of ACT-128800, an Oral S1P1 Receptor Agonist, Administered for Twenty-four Weeks in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ponesimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 460 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database. (Parent trial: EudraCT2008-006786-92).
- 13 Oct 2012 Results of MRI-assessed endpoints presented at the 28th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 13 Oct 2012 Results, including pharmacodynamic outcomes, presented at the 28th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History