A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Etanercept in Treating Scalp Involvement in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 08 Feb 2011 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 04 Feb 2011 Results presented at the 69th Annual American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) meeting, according to an Amgen media release.
- 05 Aug 2010 Actual patient number is 124 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.