A Safety and Efficacy Evaluation of Sodium Nitrite Injection for the Prevention of Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury Associated With Acute Myocardial Infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium nitrite (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Myocardial reperfusion injury
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 25 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.