PHASE III STUDY COMPARING RITUXIMAB-SUPPLEMENTED ABVD (R-ABVD) WITH ABVD FOLLOWED BY INVOLVED-FIELD RADIOTHERAPY (ABVD-RT) IN LIMITED-STAGE (STAGE I-IIA WITH NO AREAS OF BULK) HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Bleomycin; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.