A Phase 2a Open-Label Multi-Center Study Evaluating HQK-1004 Administered With Ganciclovir and Valganciclovir in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Epstein-Barr Virus-Positive Lymphoid Malignancies or Lymphoproliferative Disorders.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Arginine butyrate; Ganciclovir; Valganciclovir
- Indications Epstein-Barr virus infections; Lymphoma; Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.