A Phase 1, Open-Label, Non-randomized, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of TL32711 in Adults With Refractory Solid Tumors or Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Birinapant (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.