A Phase III Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, 24-week Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol as Additional Medication to MTX in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have an Incomplete Response to Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2012 Results are to be presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR-2012), according to a UCB media release.
- 13 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00993317).