A Phase I/II Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Adaptive Design Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity and Efficacy of ACI-24 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ACI 24 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AC Immune
- 19 Jan 2018 This study has been completed in Denmark as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Mar 2017 Interim analysis of the first three doses (cohort 1-3) published in an AC Immune media release.