A Phase II Evaluation of Belinostat (NSC #726630) and Carboplatin (NSC #241240) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Platinum-Resistant Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2014 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Mar 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 16 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.