A Phase Ib Open Label Clinical Trial of Continuous Once Daily Oral Treatment Using BIBW 2992 Plus Sirolimus in Patients With Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Harbouring an EGFR Mutation and/or Disease Progression Following Prior Erlotinib or Gefitinib
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.