An International, Randomised, Double Blinded, Multi-centre, Active- and Placebo-controlled Dose Response Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SABER-Bupivacaine for Postoperative Pain Control in Patients Following Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2013 Results presented at the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 04 May 2012 Additional trial sponsor and lead trial centre (Takeda Global Research and Development Center) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Additional trial location (Poland) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.