A Randomized, Placebo -Controlled, Double-Blind, Phase 4 Study To Compare The Effect Of Celecoxib 100 Mg BID, Loxoprofen 60 Mg TID And Placebo On The Gastroduodenal Mucosa In Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib; Loxoprofen
- Indications Pain; Rheumatic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 20 May 2010 Actual patient number (190) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov