A Randomized Multicenter Trial Comparing Mycophenolate Mofetil and Azathioprine as Remission-Maintaining Treatment for Proliferative Lupus Glomerulonephritis. The MAINTAIN Nephritis Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Azathioprine
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAINTAIN Nephritis
- 08 Aug 2011 Actual end date changed from Jun 2011 to Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2010 Results have been published in Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 03 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed.