A Phase II, Randomized, Open-label Study in Japan to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of TMC435 as Part of a Treatment Regimen Including Peginterferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Treatment naïve, Genotype 1, Chronic Hepatitis C Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Simeprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRAGON
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 09 Jun 2011 Actual end date (1 Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2010 This trial, with the acronym DRAGON, is ongoing according to a Medivir media release.