A Phase I Study of Oral Sapacitabine and Oral Seliciclib in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sapacitabine (Primary) ; Seliciclib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Feb 2018 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, the extension part of this study enrolled 20 patients and is in a follow-up stage. Part 3 of this study has been open for enrolment.
- 09 Jan 2018 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, company plans to update mature data from part 1 extension DDR study and complete part 3 in study.
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, Parts 1 and 2 of the study evaluated approximately 90 patients and Part 3 is ongoing in patients with BRCA positive, breast, ovarian and pancreatic cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History