Pivotal, Multicenter, Observer-Blind, Randomized Study of Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Subunit Vaccine With and Without Adjuvant in Children Ages 6 to <36 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 24 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.