A Multi Center, Randomized , Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Effects on Arterial Structure and Function of ACZ885 in Patients With Clinically Evident Atherosclerosis and Either T2DM or IGT
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Glucose intolerance; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint [Change From Baseline in Plaque Burden (Aortic Vessel Wall Area and Carotid Vessel Wall Area)] has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 18 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Change From Baseline in Aortic Distensibility) has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.