An Open-label, Randomized, Adaptive Design, Two-period Crossover Study in Cancer Patients to Evaluate the Bioequivalence of Alternative Formulations of Lapatinib Compared to the Commercial Tablet.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Dec 2010 Additional location South Korea identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual initiation date (Oct 2009), trial location (USA), lead trial investigator (Bendell JC) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.