An Evaluation of Intravitreal Ranibizumab for Vitreous Hemorrhage Due to Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy; Vitreous haemorrhage
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.