Phase II Study of Iodine-131 Anti-B1 Antibody for Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients Who Have Previously Received Rituximab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Tositumomab
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Feb 2012 Actual patient number changed 40 to 43 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.