Safety and Efficacy of Etanercept in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis Who Have Shown an Unsatisfactory Response to Adalimumab or Infliximab.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.