Ciclosporin and azathioprine treatment in severe ulcerative colitis: a double-blind controlled trial to evaluate short and long-term outcome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Azathioprine
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UC-CAT
- 30 Jul 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 02 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 24 Oct 2009 New trial record