A single center, phase I, partially blinded, placebo-controlled, first-in-man study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and Proof of Mechanism (PoM) of a single administration of BFH772 in healthy volunteers, and Proof of Concept (PoC) study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and pharmacodynamics of multiple topical administrations of BFH772 in patients with psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone/calcipotriol (Primary) ; Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2008-002795-96).
- 03 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2009 New trial record