An Open-label, Multi-center, Randomized, Evaluator-Blinded Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Two Treatment Regimens Involving Vectical (Calcitriol) Ointment 3 microg/g and Clobex (Clobetasol Propionate) Spray, 0.05% in the Treatment of Moderate Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitriol; Clobetasol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galderma
- 08 Feb 2011 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 04 Mar 2010 Actual end date (February 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (138) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.