A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Phase II, Multi-Centre, Study of the Efficacy and Safety of CT 327, a Topical Cream Formulation of Pegylated K252a, When Administered Twice Daily for Eight Weeks to Patients With Mild to Moderate Psoriasis Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pegcantratinib (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jul 2011 New source identified (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 09 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History