A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of CNTO 1959 Following a Single Intravenous or a Single Subcutaneous Administration in Healthy Subjects and in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary) ; Guselkumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Centocor; Janssen Biotech
- 16 Jun 2018 Results evaluating Cellular and Molecular Changes in response to selective Il-23 Blockade vs Dual Il-12/23 blockade in Psoriasis Skin presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 12 Mar 2016 Results (n = 64) presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 04 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.