A Prospective, Randomized, Active Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-center Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) in Inducing Response and Maintaining Remission in Subjects With Lupus Nephritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALMS
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Roche.
- 29 Jun 2010 Further top-line results from the maintenance phase of this trial have been reported in a Vifor Pharma media release.
- 03 Jun 2010 Results from the maintenance phase of this trial will be presented at the 9th International Congress on SLE in June 2010, according to a Vifor Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History