A phase 2, multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of LymphoStat-B antibody (monoclonal anti-BLyS antibody) in subjects with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 28 May 2011 Pooled tolerability results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 25 Oct 2009 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History