A Multi-Center, Continuation Trial of Belimumab (HGS1006, LymphoStat-B) a Fully Human Monoclonal Anti-BLyS Antibody in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Who Completed the Phase 3 Protocol HGS1006-C1056 or HGS1006-C1057
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Human Genome Sciences
- 08 Nov 2017 Results presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting
- 19 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.