Prospective Study of Rapamycin for the Treatment of SLE (Rapamune)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Mar 2018 Results assessing efficacy of sirolimus in the treatment of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus, compared with untreated healthy subjects, were published in the Internet Document.
- 12 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.