Randomized Phase II Study of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel +/- Cetuximab, in Advanced and/or Recurrent Cervical Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MITO CERV 2
- 14 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.