A Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial to Examine the Safety and Efficacy of Pimavanserin in the Treatment of Psychosis in Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Apr 2016 Results published in a Acadia Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 29 Apr 2016 According to ACADIA Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has approved pimavanserin (NUPLAZID) for the treatment of hallucinations and delusions associated with Parkinson's disease psychosis. The approval was based on the results from this and other supportive trials.
- 02 Nov 2015 Positive results were published as per ACADIA media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History