An Open-Label, Two-Part Study to Determine the Relative Bioavailability of Capsule and Tablet Formulations of GDC-0941 and the Effect of Food and Proton Pump Inhibition on GDC-0941 Tablet Pharmacokinetics in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pictrelisib (Primary) ; Rabeprazole
- Indications Breast cancer; Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Peptic ulcer; Solid tumours; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 27 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.