A Phase II, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AZD8931 In Combination with Anastrozole, Compared to Anastrozole alone, in Post-menopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-positive, Endocrine Therapy-naive, Locally-advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer. - MINT
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sapitinib (Primary) ; Anastrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MINT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Jun 2013 Interim results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 16 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History