A Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Randomized Trial Evaluating the Effects of Fluticasone Nasal Spray in Subjects With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis and a History of Sleep Disturbance on Cognitive Performance and Daytime Sleepiness.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2012 Additional trial location (USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2010 Actual initiation date added to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History