Zithromax-SR 2g, Special Investigation For Skin And Soft Tissue Infection, Sexually-Transmitted Infection, And Infection Of The Oral (Regulatory Post Marketing Commitment Plan).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Oral infections; Sexually transmitted infections; Skin infections; Soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.