A Phase IB Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Ebola DNA Plasmid Vaccine, VRC-EBODNA023-00-VP, and a Marburg DNA Plasmid Vaccine, VRC-MARDNA025-00-VP, in Healthy Adults in Kampala, Uganda.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-EBODNA023-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-MARDNA025-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections; Marburg virus disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Dec 2015 Results published in the Lancet
- 03 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.