Randomized Comparison of Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery and Everolimus-Eluting Stent Implantation in the Treatment of Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease (BEST).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEST
- 20 Sep 2016 Pooled analysis (n=1166) of individual patient-level data of the SYNTAX and BEST trials published in the Heart.
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued according to results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 25 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 May 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.