A Phase I, Open-Label, Randomized, Single-Centre, 3-Way Crossover Bioequivalence Study Comparing a Fixed Dose Combination Capsule of Esomeprazole 40 mg and Acetylsalicylic Acid 325 mg With Free Combinations of Esomeprazole Capsule 40 mg and Acetylsalicylic Acid Tablet 325 mg and Esomeprazole Tablet.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Aspirin/esomeprazole; Esomeprazole
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Fever; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage; Pain; Rheumatic disorders; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Dec 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2009 to Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2010 Actual end date changed from Oct 2009 to Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 30 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (138) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.