Assessment of the immunogenicity and safety of the Northern Hemisphere 2009/2010-season influenza vaccine in children aged 6 to 35 months in comparison to a commercially available influenza vaccine: an observer-blind, randomised, controlled, safety/immunogenicity study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Berna Biotech
- 30 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 02 Nov 2009 New trial record