Multicenter, Randomized, Blinded, Placebo Controlled, Cross Over, Single Dose Study to Assess the Effect of Indacaterol (150 μg) Versus Tiotropium (18 μg) on Inspiratory Capacity in Moderate COPD Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Oct 2011 Primary endpoint 'Inspiratory-capacity' has been met (3065195).
- 27 Oct 2011 Results published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 30 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History