A Phase 2B, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging Study Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of Tanezumab For The Treatment Of Moderate To Severe Pain Associated With Interstitial Cystitis/ Painful Bladder Syndrome (IC/PBS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial cystitis; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 May 2015 Pooled analysis (1035, 1010, 1019) results presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 21 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Belgium, Spain and suspended in Finland.
- 20 Jan 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.