TBCRC 023: A Randomized Multicenter Phase II Neoadjuvant Trial of Lapatinib Pus Trastuzumab, With or Without Endocrine Therapy for 12 Weeks vs. 24 Weeks in Patients With HER2 Overexpressing Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HELEX
- 09 Dec 2017 Results assessing HER2-enriched subtype as a predictor of pathological complete response following trastuzumab and lapatinib without chemotherapy (n=85) presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.