A Multi-center, Randomized, Single-blind, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Different Doses of Adjuvanted Cell-Derived, Inactivated Novel Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine in Healthy Japanese Pediatric Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 31 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Seroconversion rate' has been met.
- 25 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Geometric mean antibody titre' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History