A Phase 3, Randomized, Open Label, Controlled Multi Center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of 4 Doses of MenACWY Conjugate Vaccine, Administered Concomitantly With Routine Vaccines, Among Infants Aged 2 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 05 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History