An Open Phase II, Two-centre, 1-Arm Safety Study of Once-daily Orally Administered 10 mg ZD4054 in Prior Chemotherapy Treated Patients With Metastatic Hormone-resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zibotentan (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DAPROCA-1
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.