A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, PK, PD, and Clinical Efficacy of ATN-103 Administered to Japanese Subjects With Active RA on a Background of MTX.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ozoralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Sep 2010 Company added as trial sponsor/affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.