A 12 Month, Long-term Follow-up Study of Patients With Actinic Keratosis on Non-head Locations (Trunk and Extremities) Who Have Completed Day 57 in Study PEP005-028 (REGION Ib) [FOLLOW-UP OF 700048063]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Mar 2013 Pooled results of long-term clearance rates were published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) Dermatology, according to a LEO Pharma media release.
- 19 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History