A Phase I Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of Oral Clofarabine in Intermediate to High Risk Myelodysplastic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 24 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.